1. BIEDERMAN, JOSEPH et al.
Clinical Correlates of ADHD in Females: Findings From a Large Group of Girls Ascertained From Pediatric and Psychiatric Referral Sources Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry , Volume 38 , Issue 8 , 966 - 975
2. Spencer T, Biederman J, Wilens T.
Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and comorbidity.
Pediatr Clin North Am. 1999 Oct;46(5):915-27, vii.
3. Newcorn JH, Spencer TJ, Biederman J, Milton DR, Michelson D.
Atomoxetine treatment in children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and comorbid oppositional defiant disorder.
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2005 Mar;44(3):240-8.
4. Aman MG, Binder C, Turgay A.
Risperidone effects in the presence/absence of psychostimulant medicine in children with ADHD, other disruptive behavior disorders, and subaverage IQ.
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol. 2004 Summer;14(2):243-54.
5. Scheffer RE, Kowatch RA, Carmody T, Rush AJ.
Randomized, placebo-controlled trial of mixed amphetamine salts for symptoms of comorbid ADHD in pediatric bipolar disorder after mood stabilization with divalproex sodium.
Am J Psychiatry. 2005 Jan;162(1):58-64.
6. Wilens TE, Dodson W.
A clinical perspective of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder into adulthood.
J Clin Psychiatry. 2004 Oct;65(10):1301-13.
7. Greenhill LL, Pliszka S, Dulcan MK, Bernet W, Arnold V, Beitchman J, Benson RS, Bukstein O, Kinlan J, McClellan J, Rue D, Shaw JA, Stock S; American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Practice parameter for the use of stimulant medications in the treatment of children, adolescents, and adults.
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2002 Feb;41(2 Suppl):26S-49S.