1. Heather A. Walelle et al. Impower010: Primary Results of a Phase 3 global Study of Atezolizumab vs Best Supportive Care After Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Resected Stage 1B-3A Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC). ASCO 2021; abstract 8500
2. Jonathan Spicer et al. Surgical outcomes from the phase 3 CheckMate 816 trial: Nivolumab (NIVO) + platinum-doublet chemotherapy (chemo) vs chemo alone as neoadjuvant treatment for patients with resectable non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). ASCO 2021; abstract 8503
3. Martin Reck et al. First-line nivolumab (NIVO) plus ipilimumab (IPI) plus two cycles of chemotherapy (chemo) versus chemo alone (4 cycles) in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): Two-year update from CheckMate 9LA. ASCO 2021; abstract 9000
4. Luis G. Paz-Ares et al. Nivolumab (NIVO) plus ipilimumab (IPI) versus chemotherapy (chemo) as first-line (1L) treatment for advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): 4-year update from CheckMate 227. ASCO 2021; abstract 9016
6. Reinhard Dummer et al. Five-year overall survival (OS) in COLUMBUS: A randomized phase 3 trial of encorafenib plus binimetinib versus vemurafenib or encorafenib in patients (pts) with BRAF V600-mutant melanoma. ASCO 2021; abstract 9507
8. Rodabe Navroze Amaria et al. Neoadjuvant and adjuvant nivolumab (nivo) with anti-LAG3 antibody relatlimab (rela) for patients (pts) with resectable clinical stage III melanoma. ASCO 2021; abstract 9502
9. Toni K. Choueiri et al. Pembrolizumab versus placebo as post-nephrectomy adjuvant therapy for patients with renal cell carcinoma: Randomized, double-blind, phase III KEYNOTE-564 study. ASCO 2021; abstract LBA5
11. Matt D. Galsky et al. Impact of recurrence on health-related quality of life in patients at high risk of recurrence after radical surgery for muscle-invasive urothelial carcinoma (MIUC): Results from the phase 3 CheckMate 274 trial. ASCO 2021; abstract 4540
12. Xu Rui-hua et al. ESCORT-1st: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial of camrelizumab plus chemotherapy versus chemotherapy in patients with untreated advanced or metastatic esophageal squamous cell carcinoma (ESCC). ASCO 2021; abstract 4000.
13. Chau Ian et al. Nivolumab (NIVO) plus ipilimumab (IPI) or NIVO plus chemotherapy (chemo) versus chemo as first-line (1L) treatment for advanced esophageal squamous cell carcinoma (ESCC): First results of the CheckMate 648 study. ASCO 2021; abstract LBA4001.
14. Janjigian Yelena Y et al. Pembrolizumab plus trastuzumab and chemotherapy for HER2+ metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction (G/GEJ) cancer: Initial findings of the global phase 3 KEYNOTE-811 study. ASCO 2021; abstract 4013.
15. Moehler Markus H et al. First-line (1L) nivolumab (NIVO) plus chemotherapy (chemo) versus chemo in advanced gastric cancer/gastroesophageal junction cancer/esophageal adenocarcinoma (GC/GEJC/EAC): Expanded efficacy and safety data from CheckMate 649. ASCO 2021; abstract 4002.
16. Kelly Ronan Joseph et al. Adjuvant nivolumab (NIVO) in resected esophageal or gastroesophageal junction cancer (EC/GEJC) following neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy (CRT): Expanded efficacy and safety analyses from CheckMate 577.ASCO 2021; abstract 4003.
בחסות בלתי תלויה